Wednesday, October 2, 2013

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

So far my experience at HPIAM is not the greatest but it’s something and that at least I have learned a good amount to help with my daily life and my experience here is somewhat tied to something s in my occurring life. And the situations that my life seems to throw my way with very cruel and painful after affects that are just the after effect of whatever. But from what I’ve learned its helped to grow strong and to help me mature and see life in a different way and this new outlook on life is somewhat good at least a different change of pace. But the time here are pretty good and have changed me and they will soon not be forgotten, they are some of the best experiences so far in my life and in some what happy that I got to experience whatever, either good or bad or just annoying and terrible, in glade that they’ve happened and how much its affected me in such a big way. They have changed and have become somewhat precious memories that I will always remember and how I won’t forget them no matter how far I move or how old I get. The experiences will always be with me and I will take from them much needed wisdom and pass it along to the next generation so that my experiences can help them with their future times here. This will allow a better chance for those like me to teach and to allow better experiences to occur and that is what ill will does. So that is what I’ll do and hopefully it will help those new to this school and to lessen the stress of high school and the awkward and intense times it brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment