Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Industrial hygienist
Duties and responsibilities: to control the environmental situations in any work place that could affect the workers’ health

Salary: $56,000-$100,000

Education: people who want to become industrial hygienist must complete a selected course in the field of work that consists of 12 semesters worth of credits in order to become a health hygienist.

Reflection: I do not want to become a health hygienist because it’s in the basic medical field and does not interest me or really catch my attention.


Industrial hygienist
Duties and responsibilities: to control the environmental situations in any work place that could affect the workers’ health

Salary: $56,000-$100,000

Education: people who want to become industrial hygienist must complete a selected course in the field of work that consists of 12 semesters worth of credits in order to become a health hygienist.

Reflection: I do not want to become a health hygienist because it’s in the basic medical field and does not interest me or really catch my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment