Friday, August 16, 2013

Student Success Statement

"Start with what is right rather than whats is acceptable."
Peter F. Druker


reflection:This qoute is somewhat confusing to me cause whats acceptable and right is the same thing, because if something isnt acceptable than its not not right and if something is acceptable than its right. But the qoute seems to have some kind of thought behind it and must be poetic cause of its confusing and subtle structure. But the qoute i feel wont really apply to me as much cause of the standard i have and  my own code i follow so i will always do what i see fit for me and my future. The quote is stating to do what is the right  instead pf what is acceptable in any certain situation . This qout is meant to make you think about your own morality and the choice you can make in a situation for your own sake  

No comments:

Post a Comment