Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Summer
This summer I did nothing and I just studied and didn’t really go anywhere so I just stayed home and stared into space for a long time and I really didn’t care if I didn’t go anywhere . so I just literaly did nothing and just relaxed for a while and that was the about most of the summer and early in the vaction I decided to keep my sleeping habits intact for school so I would wake up at six o clock every morning to keep my self in a routine but aside from that I didn’t over eat and I just did nothing and didn’t go to partys and I stayed indoors all summer long but when I did go out it was just to attend summer school and that was it. For the most part I just didn’t care about what I did as long as I did the work iwas assigned and that was about it for my summer


No comments:

Post a Comment